Thursday, October 24, 2013

Hello Again

So it has been couple a couple of weeks since I last put out my thoughts for the lucky ( or maybe not so lucky) few to read.  I decided to take some time off and re-evaluate my goals as a blogger.  I am not to sure if the blogger title really fits for me, but for convenience sake I will use it . 

While on hiatus I decided to enlist the help of Neely from a complete waste of makeup.  With Neely's guidance I am hoping to transform my dreams, of making a difference in cyber space, into a reality.  I am hoping that one day my words will resonate with someone. 

I did however, want to talk a little bit about this past weekend.  This past weekend, New York City, was the host of the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. It is a two day walk, 39 miles in total, to help raise funds for  local resources that help breast cancer patients.  This was my second year volunteering in the podiatry clinic.  I saw a lot of blisters, heel pain and over all tired feet.  It was a very rewarding experience.   Here are just a couple of pictures from the weekend.






No comments:

Post a Comment