Sunday, November 3, 2013

Elliptical Workout That Feels Like Running



If you are anything like me, you are starting to feel your age.   I know it sucks.  For me,  I am dealing with  constant joint pain.  And well running only exacerbate it. So, I started to use the elliptical, which we all know is joint friendly machine.  The problem with the elliptical is that you just do not feel as if you are getting as good a work out as running.  So here is a creative way to work around this situation.

So to make this joint friendly machine more like running, do not hold the handles and pump like you do when you're running.  By going hands free you are getting a core work out to.

So check out this work out.



Time                                Resistance
0:00-2:00 3
2:00-5:00 5
5:00-10:00 7
10:00-15:00 10
15:00-18:00 7
18:00-21:00 10
21:00-24:00 7
24:00-25:00 10
25:00-26:00 8
26:00-27:00 10
27:00-30:00 7
30:00-35:00                                  backward







No comments:

Post a Comment