Like most of you I ask a lot of my body and I used to take my body for granted, and it was fine when I was younger but time has away of catching up with you. If you keep pushing your body you have to give it what it needs to stay strong, perform better and to be able recover faster. I have to admit at one time I put very little emphasis on nutrition.
If you know me you know I am interested in all things nutrition. When you talk about nutrition and it's effect on my performance, I am all ears. So I was extremely enthusiastic to sign up to write a review about a product that was created by a company I believe in. I would say this post, is less of a review and more of a recommendation for a friend, or patient of mine about a product I trust.
I am a competitive individual by nature so of course I am always in search of ways to preform better. I think we all want to be stronger, faster, and have more endurance when we train. But to be able to do this we must fuel your better. I use Vega Sport Recovery Protein [almost] after every workout. I have to admit I was rather spectacle about trying a plant base protein powder. I am familiar with the widely held beliefs that plant base protein powder, do not fill you up or they are not as readily absorb and utilized by the body. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised when I first tried Vega protein powder.
I find Vega’s claim of reduces recovery time between workouts to be true. I’ve researched recovery nutrition and based on what I’ve learned I’m confident Vega Sport Recovery is giving my body all that it needs to recover and perform better. What can I say about the taste? This protein powder has the best flavor. I love mixing the powder with some peanut butter and almond milk to give it more of a peanut better feel. It's yummy.
One thing I also would like to talk about is texture. I have this issue with texture and in the past many protein powders have turn me off because of their texture but Vega's texture hands down beats all of the other protein powders with out any exaggeration.
Why Vega Sport Recovery Protein works:
A complete multi-source, alkaline-forming, plant-based protein powder blend, featuring 5,500mg of BCAAs and 5,000mg of glutamine per serving, Vega Sport Performance Protein is formulated to:
- Improve strength and exercise performance
- Repair and build muscles
- Reduce recovery time between training

No comments:
Post a Comment