But I am here to say for all of my devoted readers (all ten of you) I will try to do a better job. I realize that I could be a Carry Bradshaw, a voice for the modern mommy. A voice that can be heard over crying children. One who can write about topics that are important to moms. So with that being said, I am back to blog about my life, my experiences and all topics that interest me and hopefully all of you.
Exercise has always been important to me so I have and will continue to blog about exercise, from new routines, to the latest fitness craze. I figured today, since it's Mother's day, I would like to talk about strong shoulders, as many mother's feel they carry the weight of their family on their shoulders.
The below image depicts a great exercise and stretch for strong and sexy shoulders.
Let me know what you think.
And Happy Mother's Day to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment