Tuesday, July 1, 2014

June the Month In Review

It's very early Tuesday morning, 4am to be exact, and I can not sleep.  I think maybe trying to express how I feel might help.  I wanted to wrap up this month, as I feel I have had some hight and some lows.

Fitness
  • I have started running more but still keep it to running on the treadmill,  I know I need to venture outside, but I am just to lazy.
  • I LOVE taking my barre classes.  I am averaging at least four a week.  I can feel a difference in my core strength.  
  • My workouts are now centered around getting stronger, trying to put more meat on my bones.  I am still  trying to increase my lean body mass, which has been such a struggle


Life


  • Work is still crazy and I am starting to think it's not a good thing.  I think something is going to have to give, though I love personal training the hours are not working out for me.  I do not feel i can give it my all.  I also got some negative feedback, that did not help.  So I am thinking of taking some time of from personal training and reevaluating where I want to take it
  • I started my "internship" as a WillPower and Grace instructor.  WillPower and Grace, as defined by its creator Stacey Lei Krauss ,  
"the toning benefits of cardio-sculpt; the intensity of boot camp; the self awareness of yoga; the discipline of Pilates; and the uplifting philosophy of a meditation session."

Family
  • Still trying to find that work life balance
  • I finally have a kindergardener.  I feel like finally I will have more of a tie to my town.

July Goals:


Fitness:

  • Continue with the Barre training,  begin to explore different methodologies.  
  • Start looking for some long runs to do this fall.  Fall is my favorite time to run

Life

  • Find a good work/life balance as things get even busier
  • Take 5 minutes to record my thought
  • Focus on linking podiatry and fitness together
  • Still try and decrease my drink of diet cokes.  I am drinking less.
  • Spend less money.  
  • Try to incorporate more of the below groups into my meals.  Wow if I could get that stomach.  

Family/Friends:
  • Have more dates with the Hubby
  • Spend more time as a family

No comments:

Post a Comment