Monday, June 2, 2014

Good Bye May Hello June



I figured with a new month and the lack of monthly check ins, it might be time to look at my goals and see how I am doing. I have been extremely lazy lately, since I started working to jobs back in January, can you say CRAZY.

Fitness


  • I started to run again.  Not great timing but, its a start
  • Really enjoy my barre classes and I am starting to explore the different philosophies and types. 
  • Just started my internship at WillPower and Grace.   As I mentioned in a prior post. This workout combine yoga, Pilates and boot camp and what followed was quite possibly the most intense full-body workout I had experienced to that point. The instructor’s description was a very accurate one and in fact the creator of willPower & grace®, Stacey Lei Krauss, has explained the workout as having:
    The toning benefits of cardio-sculpt; the intensity of boot camp; the self awareness of yoga; the discipline of Pilates; and the uplifting philosophy of a meditation session.



Life


  • Work is crazy, between my practice and personal training, I have not had that much time to breath.  Hey I am not complaining.  I rather be busy than bored. 



Family

  • Hubby and I had a date night, I think more than once.
  • Finally got rid of an unwanted house guest.  (I probably should write about that ordeal in a post )

June Goals:



Fitness:

  • Continue with the Barre Method,
  • Ease back in to running
  • Start looking for some long runs to do this fall.  Fall is my favorite time to run


Life

  • Find a good work/life balance as things get even busier
  • Take 5 minutes to record my thought
  • Focus on healthy eating, I just found this great blog.
  • Decrease my drink of diet cokes.  I am up to 60 once YUKKK... 


Family/Friends:

  • My oldest graduates from Pre school
  • Have more dates with the Hubby
  • More open communication with family, and become a little more assertive around them. 
  • Spend more time as a family



No comments:

Post a Comment