In order to obtain those abs, I need to create plan. I am writing this plan down in hopes that it will seem more real to me. And maybe than I will be more inclined to execute this plan. I am sharing this plan for some sort of accountability.
Plan:
Monday: Run 4 miles (intervals of 1 min each increase speed from 7 to 7.5 on treadmill)
Tuesday: PiYo -the fundamentals
Wednesday: PiYo- Core
Thursday: Circuit training
Friday: Yoga/Podiatry Conference
Saturday: Podiatry Conference
Sunday: Personal training /Podiatry Conference
As you can see this is a fairly busy week for me as I am attending the annual NY Podiatry Conference in New York City at the end of the week. I attend this conference every year for a couple of reason: 1. the continuing education credits, 2. networking opportunity , 3. keep current with professional trends and 4. shopping

No comments:
Post a Comment