I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year. I know it is a week late, but the end of 2014 was rather busy for me. It seems that during the Holiday break, my family was under attack by a stomach flu and it took no prisoners. I was lucky as I was the only one that did not suffer from the awful wrath of this flu. I have never seen a stomach flu like this one. I am so glad that it is over.
Today I just wanted to share with you some of my hopes and dreams for this year. This year I am trying to be a little more forgiving with myself, so I am really not going to commit to any resolutions per-say, but I do have hopes for this year none the less.
Here they are:
Health
1. drink more water
2. eat less processed foods
3. be a better role model to my children with regards to eating
4. make better choices for lunch
5. snack on fruits and vegetables
6. continue biyearly checkups with my breast surveillance doctors
Family
1. Play more with my kids
2. Limit their time on the iPad (especially Minecraft)
3. Take more family outings
4. More date nights with my man
5. Be more affectionate with my man
Fitness
1. Run another half marathon, and maybe even do a marathon
2. Train for a triathalon
3. Do some speed training.
4. Try different types of exercising ie. crossfit, P90X, P90, areo yoga, pilates, barre
Work
1. Build up my podiatry practice, incorporate more holistic ideas.
2. Try to do some guest lectures
3. Become a group X instructor.
I know I will not be able to check of all the items on this list, its just a wish list. If I can knock off half of them, I will be happy.
What's are some of your goals for this year?

No comments:
Post a Comment