Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Motivated Mondays- A couple of days late

Kelsey @ Random Randts

It's been a while since I have participated in a link up but I decided it would be nice to participate in one again.  I am partaking in Motivated Mondays, which is hosted by Kelsey at random randts .  The link up is a lot about  what you're motivated by or motivated to do - and what's helping you get there

As I mentioned in a prior posts I am going to run a the More/Fitness Half Marathon again , so I need to get into top running form.  I been wearing my fit bit to try and see how far I am walking/running each day.  I did over 33,000 steps yesterday.  So I would have to say wearing my fitbit motivates me right now, to get up and move
 

No comments:

Post a Comment