Sunday, January 11, 2015

Real and Uncensored


I have heard one way to inspire yourself to try to get into shape is to tape a picture of what you would like your body to look like, or a picture of yourself when you were in shape.  Unfortunately even though we live in such a technology advance time, I really do not have any pictures of me when I was in shape. Part of the problem is that I hate taking pictures of myself.  So I started to surf the web for pictures of a flat stomach that I think I could obtain.  As they say abs are made in the kitchen.  So you can do all the crunches and planks you want, if you eat McD's its not going to happen.  Roughly, this is  what I hope to transform my stomach too.  Notice the definition, but its not too define.


Now here is what my abs look like right now.  I can not believe I am showing you all, but I feel I owe it to myself.  I made a New Years resolution that I would be totally real and unfiltered.  So here it goes

As I mentioned about this picture is totally real and uncensored, no photoshop going on here.  As you can see I am rather pale.  My stomach is kind of flat but it lacks definition.  I need to just clean up my diet a little bit, eat more protein, and less simple carbo.  I am hoping in 60 days.  I will have a little more definition.  I will keep you all posted.



No comments:

Post a Comment