Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Chocolate Cover Strawberries Smoothie

So today, I decided to try something a little out of my comfort zone.  I have made smoothies in the past but I have never tried it with Almond Milk, well Almond Chocolate Milk to be exact.

I was hoping around the web and found a post on the skinny girl for a dark chocolate cherry smoothie recipe.  For once I had all the ingredients, well except for the frozen cherries.  I had frozen strawberries.


The recipe calls for :
1 Cup of Almond Chocolate Milk
3/4 Cup of (well in my case) Frozen Strawberries
1 Bunch of Spinach
1 tsp of Coca Powder
A Handful of Ice Cubes for thickness


The ingredients

I mixed it all in my Vitamix Blender and it tasted just like a chocolate cover strawberry


The color looks a little off, it actually came out more brown.
So it's a great way to trick your kids into drinking something good for them

My son loves it!


No comments:

Post a Comment