Monday, August 19, 2013

Recovery after BINGE!!!

This past weekend was rather hard on me, I would say that I went on a little bit of a binge.  I think that the sugar detox has played a little with my mind.  I did not cheat this weekend, though I really wanted to, I just ate obsessively.  I could not stop.  This morning post binge, I feel horrible and defeated.  I was so down on myself.  I was just about to give up with the sugar detox and go back to my old behaviors.  I than came across, while surfing the web.  

I think I can say that I am now in recovery for this weekend binge and I am not going to give up.  I am just going to move forward to forget about this past weekend.
How do you recover from a binge?
Used on Link Up

No comments:

Post a Comment