Thursday, August 8, 2013

My Second and Last Installment of Who Are You?

 Today I am participating in the last installment from Kim's blog  That's The Thing about Destiny  "Who Are You?" link up.  Even though I only participated in two rounds of questions, it's been fun and very thought provoking.  It also has helped to keep my mind of my sugar craving.  Have I mentioned I am doing a sugar detox.  I can not begin to express in words how much I miss my sugar.  I now understand when they say sugar is like a drug.  It is and I WANT my fix. This has been one of the hardest weeks, if not the hardest week of my life I have endured, and I keep on kicking myself for putting myself in this predicament. I think what makes it hard is when people tell you it will get easier in a couple of days, I  think it's preposterous that the sugar cravings will abate.  I would kill for a hot warm buttery croissant.  Anyway to get of this tirade, I will answer today questions from Kimmy
Add caption


1.What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?

To love thy neighbor


2. What is your favorite part of your body and why?

This is a hard question to answer for me, because I think I have a slight case of body dysmorphic not to the extent that I would subject myself to go under the knife, but I do find issues with many of my body parts.  I think unfortunately that is a very normal feeling for many women, as we are constantly bombarded by imagines of women with perfect bodies.  I think for most of us it is hard for us not to compare our own bodies to these ideals.  If only we could all embrass our bodies and find the beauty in them and to be proud of our "imperfections" , as that is what makes us all unique.  Here i go and digress from the question.

So drum roll please..... I would have to say my favorite body part is my hair.  Since I was little I have always received compliments on my hair.  I have a full head of hair with a lot of body.

3. What’s your favorite quality in your spouse?



In all honesty I do not just have one favorite quality in my husband.  There are some many qualities that attracted me to him.  I would have to say some of the most important qualities that made me fall in love with him is his sense of humor, his loyalty,  his pride in his family, his sense of duty, and his smile. I am the luckiest women to be married to such a wonderful man. He is my love, my life, and I would be lost with out him. I love you.

4. What are your hopes and dreams for your prosperity?



My hopes for my prosperity is simple, may they be happy, healthy and wise.  May they have more good than bad in their lives.  Also may they always have family and friends around them to support them when times are tough and celebrate with them when times are good. 

5. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.

1. My kindness
2. My willingness to help others in need
3.My intelligence
4. My honesty
5.My humble nature
6. My accomplishments
7.My laugh
8. My integrity
9. My shopping skills
10. My fabulous shoe collection


No comments:

Post a Comment