1.So this has been a stressful week, as I am getting ready for my surgery next Tuesday, so it was nice to spend so time with my boys at Red Mango. It was our date day Saturday, unfortunately I was stuck with the bill.
| My Boys |
3. This was the last week at one of the offices I practice at. They are closing that office because of lack of patients. However, during the week I was informed that there maybe some other opportunities, some other multidisciplinary practices may need a podiatrist . So when one door closes another window opens not to sound to cliche.
4. I am doing a sugar detox, and I cheated. I went out with a friend last night, she wanted to go for dinner last night, and she wanted to order a drink. I felt bad I did not want her to drink alone, and get a complex. So I had only ONE glass of white wine, and it was a spritzer too. So technically it was a half a glass of wine.
Ok than I did have some dairy this week too, which is a no no on this detox, but I love my Tasti d Lite. I mean they had oreo peanut butter as one of their flavors, I am sorry that is just too much of a temptation.
5. I would have to say one of the coolest things that happened to me this weeek was receiving a free pair of sketcher sneakers to try out. I have never run with sketchers before so I am excited to try them out.



No comments:
Post a Comment