Saturday, August 31, 2013

It's FIVE for FRIDAY- A DAY LATE AGAIN

Last week I stumbled upon The Good Life Blog by Darci, she has this great link party, called Five for Friday.  You blog about 5 things, it can be any five things such as ; things that you are loving, things that are on your mind, etc.  What a great idea.  I liked the idea of having a recap of the week.  It's a great way for the readers of my blog to get to know me.   Ok so right now its mostly family and maybe some friends,  but hopefully I will get some followers soon. Of course I am a day late, like last week, but I still can blog about five things from this week, right?

 For me this was an extremely pivotal week.

[ONE]

I would have to say that would be my surgery.  The weight that has been lifter off my shoulders.  The sense that I took control of my life.





[TWO]

One of the most exciting things that happened this weekend is that I joined a practice.  I am excited as this is an exciting opportunity for me.  The practice is located one mile from my house, now how is that as far as a commute.  I am starting this Tuesday and I already have a full schedule of patients.

[THREE]

Tomorrow is my anniversary.  It will be six years since my husband and I tied the knot.  He is one of the best things that has happened to me.  He is my best friend, my confidant, and my soul mate


[FOUR]

Going to Maine to spend time with my family.  The views from my father's house are just beautiful


 















[FIVE]

Advil, I could not have made it through the week with out Advil


So what are five things that you would like to talk about this week?



No comments:

Post a Comment