A couple of weeks ago I stumbled upon The Good Life Blog by Darci, she has this great link party, called Five for Friday. You blog about 5 things, it can be any five things that you are loving, things that are on your mind, etc.
Since the weather is getting cooler here in Northern New Jersey, and there is a crispness to the air. I decided the theme for this week with be fall. YEAH... It is my favorite time of year. LOVE IT!!!!
[ONE]
I try to eat health, on sugary treats but this is the only time of year that I do give in to my sweet tooth. I love my candy corn. Actually I have a ritual every year on my birthday, October 9, I buy myself one bag of candy corn (it has to be the mixed variety as soon in the picture) and eat it all.
[TWO]
Usually once in the fall we go apple picking as a family. I love it, we started to do before the kids were even born. Every year we try out a different farm to pick apples. We usually come back with a large bushel of apples. So we usually have to get creative with recipes, and that is always fun too.
[THREE]
I love the changing of the leaves. It just so beautiful. This is the time of the year when I like to take some family pictures, with the fall foliage as the back drop.
[FOUR]
I love the fruits and vegetable that are in season in the fall. In the fall is when I start to eat soups again, I hate to eat soups in the summer. I love my soups. Panera bread always has some great fall soups.
[FIVE]
My birthday is in the fall
So what are your favorite things about fall?


No comments:
Post a Comment