Wednesday, September 4, 2013

It's So What Wednesdays


So What Wednesday

I just recently started following Shannon over at Life After I Dew (cute blog title), and every Wednesday she holds a link up called "So What Wednesday".

So with no further ado, here is my So What Wednesday (SWW for short)

  • So what if it has been over a month since I last ran and right now I am feeling like a blob.  My body needs time to heel from the surgery.  I need to learn how to be patient with myself and give myself a rest pass, when needed.

  • So what if one of my guilty pleasures is watching reality TV.  I mean who does not love a good table flip.


  • So what if it is the first night of Rosh Hashanah and I am having family over and we are having pasta instead of the traditional noodle pudding and roasted chicken.  I am tired and I just do not feel like cooking tonight.  

  • So  what if my in laws are coming in this weekend, and I have even contemplate what we should do with them this weekend.  Or even put together some meal ideas.  Hmm maybe its time to call some of the near by restaurants to see if they cater.  What if I put just put the catered meal in my own serving dishes?  Is that considered cooking?
I am sorry Julia I could not disagree more with you! Cooking is not fun!



So here you have it just a few things on my mind this week.  Sorry if it is not that interesting. I guess I do not have much on my mind today.  I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing?  HMMM.....


No comments:

Post a Comment