So I decided to take part in a link party called five minute Friday, where you only write for five minutes that is it and you are done. It sounds simple enough. So I decided to take part in this challenge. It's kind of like a stream of conscious exercise. At one time in my life I actually wanted to be a writer though i really do have no talent. I liked the idea of being able to write down how you feel instead of speaking it. It was a short lived period in my life, and probably ended when I realized I had no talent. However, I always loved the stream of conscious exercise as I felt it was the only time that my writings had flow. During this exercise I was able to give words to my thoughts, but what I realized is maybe I don't have thoughts because nothing profound or interesting came from these exercise. Well I guess that is all it's five minutes. Not much I really said so I will leave you with a picture that will probably say more than my words.
Friday, September 20, 2013
Five Minute Friday
So I decided to take part in a link party called five minute Friday, where you only write for five minutes that is it and you are done. It sounds simple enough. So I decided to take part in this challenge. It's kind of like a stream of conscious exercise. At one time in my life I actually wanted to be a writer though i really do have no talent. I liked the idea of being able to write down how you feel instead of speaking it. It was a short lived period in my life, and probably ended when I realized I had no talent. However, I always loved the stream of conscious exercise as I felt it was the only time that my writings had flow. During this exercise I was able to give words to my thoughts, but what I realized is maybe I don't have thoughts because nothing profound or interesting came from these exercise. Well I guess that is all it's five minutes. Not much I really said so I will leave you with a picture that will probably say more than my words.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment