Friday, September 20, 2013

Five For Friday - September 20,2013

For a couple of weeks I have been participating in a link party called, Five on Friday, hosted  by  The Good Life Blog creator Darci. So this week I decided to comment on  my five most excited finds lately.  Anyone that knows me, would say that I love to shop, but I love to find a good bargain even more.  My heart starts to race and I almost feel that runners high, at the site of a bargain.  One of the things I love about Christmas is the after Christmas sale.  I am the person who waits to buy anything because she knows it probably will go on sale.  In my family we have a saying" never pay full price".  Anyway enough about my shopping practices and habits, I mean I do not want to give away all my secrets.

So here are my Five For Friday items:

[ONE]

Nordstroms every year has their anniversary sale, where they preview some of their fall items at a special price.  The end of July is my favorite time of years, because my oldest son was born and made me a mother, and it's the Nordstroms Anniversary sale.  I love to run but I hate to buy new sneakers because they are SO expensive.  Guess what Nordstroms had them on sale, needless to say I a bought  three different pairs, of course in different colors.
[TWO]
I want to preface number two by saying I am not a big drinker.  I am usually the one at the party drinking a seltzer or if I am feeling really daring a diet coke.  Anyway this week I had to go to Westchester,  New York for a project I am working on with another podiatrist and a pedorthotist.  If you are familiar with traffic in metro New York area,  driving from New Jersey to Westerchester (roughly 16 miles away)  can take up to an hour and a half.  So needless to say I was not happy about this commute.  During my lunch break that day, I stumbled across a wine store that had the Skinny Girl brand, I am a big fan of these products.  Their new flavor,  Mint Mojito (my new favorite) which i can not find in north New Jersey, the store had.


[THREE]

The next one is my favorite scarf.  Now I love scarfs as my neck is always cold, and this one especially because of the size and feel.  Oh and I got it for one third the price at the Burberry outlet in Maine.
[FOUR]

 I love fall because you get to wear boots again.  I have large calfs (probably from running) so it is hard to find boots that go over them.  So if I find a pair that fits I sometimes get two.  Anyway I love my pair of FRYE boots, they are comfortable, durable, and fit my calfs. 0If you know Frye boots they are the Harness 12R.
[FIVE]


This is the jacket I would love to have, it's made by Moncler.
 

 
And that's my five for friday

 

No comments:

Post a Comment