Friday, September 27, 2013

Five For Friday - September 27, 2013


 



This week has been a rather hectic, I am  still trying to get used to a new work and school schedule.  My kids have been a little tired and cranky with all the new changes, but I think we will survive ( I don't know if you can note the uncertainty in that comment).

With the actually beginning of fall, I would like to dedicate this weeks Five for Friday on all thing fall.  As many of you know, I have been participating faithfully in a link up,  hosted by The Good Life Blog creator Darci.

So with out further ado here are my five for Friday.

[ONE]



 I recently saw this amazing fall door make over on Pig and Dac Blog.  I love the rustic feel.  I only wish I could be that creative and crafty.



http://findinghomeonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/FallFrontPorch.jpg

[TWO]

This week I have to bring in snacks for my sons pre school class, and I kind of want to get reputation, as the mom who brings in the cool snacks.  So since I am not really creative, I started to research some easy and cool snacks on line.  Here is one of my favorites.

Pretzel Treats 
via  

[THREE]


When you think of fall, I always think of pumpkins, or anything pumpkin flavored.  So I could not pass this recipe up for pumpkin swirl cheesecake on This Silly Girls Life blogNot that I am going to try and make it.  Let's just say I tried making my husband's grandmothers recipe for cheese cake and I think the poor woman was turning over in her grave. It was really bad.




[FOUR]

So since I am always looking for new recipes for protein smoothies, that's one way to help me get the protein I need in. I found this awesome recipe for Pumpkin Spice Protein Frappe from the Run Eat Repeat Blog




[FIVE]

I like to end this post on a funny note

Funny Halloween Ecard: I'm always happy to escape the stifling confines of my identity, if only for a few hours at the end of October.







No comments:

Post a Comment