So it's my second installment of Work out Wednesday with Skinny Meg. I love this link party, as I am allows interested in new fitness routines, ideas and concepts. Today since I am SUPPOSED to be doing the Fall Shred with Bobbi from N Her Shoes, , I decided to use her work out today for my post. I like to be honest and real with my readers, so I am not really following her fitness part of the program. Ok so I sad I was gong to be honest, I am REALLY not doing the fitness part. I do have legitimate excuse, I am only one week post op. It's so sad that I am justifying myself when in actuality I don't need to. You see I beat myself up when I miss one day of working out. I know its a problem. I never give myself a break. HMM.. This sounds like the making of a good topic for a blog post.
Workout: You are going to do each of these movements for 30 seconds on and
10 second rest. Repeat the whole circuit 3 times! The trick is to power through
and don’t really take a long break until you are done. Unless you feel like you’re
going to throw up then stop get some water and continue.
What you will need: Just you!
1. Jumping Jacks
2. Pushups
3. Jump Squats
4. Mt. Climbers
5. High Knees
6. Bicycle Crunches
7. Skaters
8. Plank
You want more of a challenge do it 4-5 times!!! READY SET GO!
Good luck and let me know how it gos


No comments:
Post a Comment