Let me start by saying, I can not believe I am actually doing this. What is this you ask, it is planning out an actual weeks worth of meals. Anyone who knows me, knows that I hate to cook. I am not a procrastinator by nature, but when it comes to cooking I tend to wait until the last minute. Since it's a new school year, I decided to turn over a new leaf, I am going to plan out the families meals ahead of time.
Monday- catfish in curried tomato sauce- items for this recipe are catfish, onion, turmeric, garlic, curry powder, cayenne powder, tomatoes, and baby spinach
Tuesday- grilled Italian polenta- recipe calls for polenta, garlic, basil, tomatos and parmesan cheese- this seems like a nice easy meall
Wednesday- green machine quesadillas- whole wheat tortillas, avocado, spinach, monterey jack cheese, and green tomatillo salsa ( I am not to sure if I will be able to find this salsa, might have to improvise.
Thursday- left overs and salad
Friday- tomato, basil, and corn soup- calls for onion, cumin, crushed tomatoes, vegetable broth, frozen corn, basil, and lime
We went apple picking this weekend so maybe I will have some apples too
There you have it

No comments:
Post a Comment