Friday, September 13, 2013

Five Things I am Loving Today





So it's Five For Friday again, one my favorite link ups of the week.  I feel like I have a little bit of writers block today.  The creative juices just are not flowing this morning, at 5 am (maybe because of the team).  I was having a hard time coming up with five things to write about, than I thought what abut five things I am loving this week.  So that is the theme I am going with this week, even though I kind of feel like I am doing is product promotions.

So here we go my five I am loving this week.

[ONE]

It's been a hot week here in northern NJ.  The thermometer has hit 90 for the last couple of days now, and with the humidity it has been rather unbearable outside.  On days like these I can not get enough of my sparkling water (wow this does sound like a television commercial), and that is why I am loving my soda stream.  It makes fresh sparkling water in seconds
[Two]





Since it has been so hot I have been spending a lot of time in the air conditioned malls around here (we don't have central air in my house, that is one problem with buying an older home).  So while I was at the mall I decided to pop on in to Sephora, where I found this great new eye primer/de puffer/concealer. It's great for those mornings when you look like a hockey player involved in a team brawl, all swollen eyed.  It gets rid of the puffiness in minutes.










Perfekt - Eye Perfection Gel



[THERE]




 I think I do not have elaborate on this

[FOUR]

This week marked the beginning of school for my kids, and that means new schedules, play date, extra curricular, etc.  So I need something to keep me organized.  I am one of those old fashion individuals that needs to write things down.  No google calendar, ical, outlook, etc for me, that is why I am loving my "Life Planner" by Erin Condren. 





















[FIVE]

My iPad, what would I do with out it.  It's my e-reader, my music player,  note taker when I am on the go, and the most important quality it is a kid entertainer too.  I love it,and it has made my life SO much easier.




So there you have it five for friday.

Have a great weekend.  Keep posted next week another give away.

No comments:

Post a Comment