A couple of weeks ago I found a blog called "Life After I Dew". Shannon has a cute link up every Wednesday called "So What Wednesday", where you tell everyone what is on your mind for the week.
So this week I have only a couple of So What's, and here they are:
- If I started drinking diet coke, after I went three weeks with out having one. I really can not believe how addictive diet coke is for me.
-If I got a little upset and teary eyed when my three year old had his first day of preschool. And I found myself coming a little early to pick up him up so I could spy on him, and make sure he was doing ok. He is my youngest and apart of me, doesn't want to see him group up.
-If I have not exercised in three weeks. I just could not bring myself to get up at 4:30 this morning.
-If my house looks like a tornado just swept through it. It's the first week of school and there are new schedules and activities.


No comments:
Post a Comment