Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social


Today I am taking part in Sunday Social, hosted by Nelly from A Complete Waste of Makeup Blog

What is your dream job?
 My dream job would be, to be a high profile personal trainer, think along the lines of Jillian Michaels.  I live a couple of towns over from the Real Housewives of New Jersey, I would not mind having some of those women as my client.

 












2. If you had just won the lottery and didn’t need to work for money, what would you do with your time? 
Volunteer and sit on numerous charitable committees

3. What piece of career advice would you give to someone just starting out in your field?
Be your own advocate and fight for what you want, and do not care what everyone else thinks.

4. What would be your ideal “just for fun” job?
To be the social director on a ship, like Julie McCoy from the Love Boat.










5. What was your first “real” job? A research scientist at a pharmaceutical company.

No comments:

Post a Comment