EXERCISE
I am finally no longer in pain, so I started to do some low impact exercises. As I have mentioned before, I am in the Fall Shred program. I actually started to do some of her exercises, though I was not able to complete the hole session. I am still tired. Here is one of my favorites for the week
WORKOUT: Do each exercise for 45 seconds and then rest for 20 seconds in between, then go to the next exercise. Do the entire circuit at least twice. If you want more, do it three times!
Mon through Thursday- Still was not feeling well
Friday -elliptical for 50 minutes than a round of circuit training
Warm up for 10 minutes on your machine of your choice or go for a one mile run.
1. Jumping Jack
2. Mountain Climbers
3. tricep dips
4. Side to Sid Hops
5. Jump Squats
If you have more time do it 3 times!!!
Saturday-rested it was Yom Kippor (the Jewish holiday where you fast)
Sunday- elliptical- 50 minutes, ran a half a mile ( I am still having problems with my left thigh, I think it is a strain muscle ( the sartorius muscle to be exact). I am hoping that is all it is, as it is a rather strange muscle to pull too.
EATING
So I just found out I have high cholesterol. And the ironic part is that I am a vegetarian. I just had a physical and the doctor said it was totally genetic. Boy I inherited a bunch defective genes from my parents. So this past week I tried to stay away from anything that has any sort of cholesterol. I must hang my head a little low because I was not good though. Yup I did it again. I was like a diet coke addict, every day at least one or two.
I was also staying a way from gluten too. Guess what, I broke that too. If you are not familiar with Challah, it is a type of Jewish bread eaten during any Jewish holiday and Saturday's for the Sabbath.
Anyway on Saturday I think I almost ate the whole loaf.
I tried to keep a simple meal plan this week.
BREAKFAST
I usually had oatmeal with stevia and some warm water with lemon
LUNCH
I usually had a sandwich which consisted of lettuce, tomato's, onions and sprouts, with mustard on a flax seedwrap
AFTERNOON SNACK
I always get hungry in the afternoon so I try to have either fruit or something else healthy. I got to be honest sometime I go for the junk foods.
DINNER
I usually had a salad to help fill me up than followed by some sort of protein. Usually some type of beans.
Hopefully next week I will have some better new regarding my work out and eating habits.


No comments:
Post a Comment